Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others.
~ Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, June 20, 2020

A new lease on STL? Let's try.

It has been many moons since I last posted here. Although I was able to write something, some times it would not post. Also, I was unable to comment on my own post - even in response to someone else's comment, which certainly should be allowed.

So, here we sit, on the day of our Lord Saturday, June 20, 2020. No, I am not actually religious, although I was confirmed as a Catholic back when I was ten or eleven. Lost the faith when I was fourteen, and haven't looked back. I fully support Christianity, and try to live by the Judeo-Christian moral code, but I am no longer Christian myself.

The U.S. of A. is going crazy. Because Marxist groups like Black Lies, I mean Black Lives Matter rioted across the country, with the blessing of many Democrat mayors, city councils, and Democrat governors, looting, burning buildings, cop cars, the cars of homeless people (blacks also) who lived in them, looting and destroying black businesses, and killing cops - including black cops - and a number of whites civilians as well, it is now unacceptable to speak badly of Black Lies Matter. You can lose your job, be physically attacked, receive death threats, and be treated like a criminal by whites (progressives/liberals) and blacks.

Do I sound like I give a damn about who likes my First Amendment-protected right to free speech? No, I don't. I've been blocked numerous times on Farcebook, by Mother Zucker's drones, because "community standards". Well, guess what FB? BFYTW. Your censoring of truth, simply because it conflicts with your Marxist agenda is simply a sign of your desperation. Conservatives find work-arounds, and the signal cannot be stopped.

Black Lies Matter doesn't give an airborne rodent's backside about black people. Their "leader" (self-proclaimed?) in "Chaz" or "Chad", or whatever ludicrous name they currently give the blocks of Seattle that the Governor and mayor are enthused about providing for them in order to try their hand at anarchy (at least one shooting death so far - probably gang-banger vs gang-banger), openly stated herself that she is a Marxist, and that "it isn't violence to fight violence". She added that she is willing to use any means whatsoever to effect her goals, including removing the police. Undoubtedly, she has some brown- or black-shirts waiting in the wings to be the "organ of the state" as soon as the mayor and/or governor completely shut down the Seattle PD.

If Black Lies Matter was actually concerned, actually cared about blacks, they would try to do something about the thousands of black-on-black murders in Democrat-controlled cities and states, instead of loosing the dogs of war when one of the unarmed blacks - a number usually one _half_ of the number of unarmed whites killed by cops - gets killed by, or is allowed to die by, a white police officer. But they don't really care.

People need to force businesses, corporations, city councils, and local and state courts to stop punishing those brave enough to speak out against the violence done by BLM and also by Antifa (a fascist group pretending to be anti-fascist, much like BLM pretends to care about blacks. First, because it _needs_ to be said, and second, because we have a natural/God-given right to free speech.

More to follow later, but I'll cut this short to see if blogspot will allow my blog to function as it did when I first started writing here. Take care, folks, and VOTE in 2020 - NOT by mail-in vote, unless you are physically unable to do it in person.

Edit: I tried twice, and am still unable to comment on my own blog, even though I was able to do so at a time in the past.

      

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Comments don't matter, posts do, because the signal cannot be stopped...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is one of the most vital info for me. And i am glad reading your article.Good job, cheers!
    Final-Cut-Pro-Crack-Free

    Crack Software

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, folks. I was completely ignorant about comment rules. Anyone can post, but I'd prefer a name, even if it is made up. Anonymous posts just seem cheap, if you know what I mean. Also, if you want to argue a point, that's fine. Cheap shots and name calling towards me or another person commenting (ad hominem) is rude and will get you banned. Other than that, I'd love to get some comments.