Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others.
~ Thomas Jefferson

Friday, June 22, 2012

All too true


While all of us who have followed the "Fast and Furious" debacle through the blogosphere realize it is merely tragic opera, black comedy, a lot of noise that will signify nothing in the end, this cartoon I ran across at The Smallest Minority portrays Obama's hyprocrisy perfectly. The man - and I say that loosely - is a total scumbag, a waste of good oxygen. Someday I will tell you what I really think of this walking shit-stain.

All because he and his Presidential leg-humping attack dog, Holder, thought they could use the murder of some Mexican nationals to justify further gun control in America. I'd say that they both deserve to share a cell with the nastiest rapist in the filthiest Mexican prison, but those two would probably enjoy it.

[Editorial addition: Speaking of putting Holder in prison, read this post from Free North Carolina, where he reposts an article from Godfather Politics.]

2 comments:

Sorry, folks. I was completely ignorant about comment rules. Anyone can post, but I'd prefer a name, even if it is made up. Anonymous posts just seem cheap, if you know what I mean. Also, if you want to argue a point, that's fine. Cheap shots and name calling towards me or another person commenting (ad hominem) is rude and will get you banned. Other than that, I'd love to get some comments.