Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others.
~ Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Falling down on the job

I try to be a nice guy, and do what's right by others, but being a basically lazy and self-centered jerk I often miss the mark. Recently, reading some of the blogs I like to read, I discovered there are folks who list my blog on their web site. This not only surprises the hell out of me, but makes me cringe for not having noticed sooner and returned the favor. So, I have added some blogs that I read fairly often but missed: Kenny's "Knuckledraggin My Life Away", Miss Violet's (Teresa Sue) "Traditions and Skills", Kevin's "The Smallest Minority", and "The Lizard Farmer".

Please, if you read my pathetic excuse for a blog and list it on your web site, let me know and I will gladly list yours, even if it is one I don't know about or don't visit frequently. My paltry efforts don't deserve wide distribution, but if somehow you decided it is worth sharing, I'd like to return the favor, if I haven't already listed you.

BillyBob, that includes you at Hell On Earth, although I'm not sure I would survive my wife discovering how often I stop by your site to read your erudite and intellectually stimulating photog - er, I mean written posts and comments.
;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. I was completely ignorant about comment rules. Anyone can post, but I'd prefer a name, even if it is made up. Anonymous posts just seem cheap, if you know what I mean. Also, if you want to argue a point, that's fine. Cheap shots and name calling towards me or another person commenting (ad hominem) is rude and will get you banned. Other than that, I'd love to get some comments.