Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others.
~ Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Hero


Saw this a few days ago at Ken's web site, Knuckledraggin' My Life Away. Not only does this guy have balls, he also is intelligent enough to have developed the right personal opinion of the lying sack of sh*t we have for a Pretender-in-Chief.

BTW, this is one of three or more buses Obama spent our tax money on which were made in Canada. So much for providing jobs for Americans. The only jobs he is interested in providing are for cronies and other government scum, public sector jobs which cost us all (producers, not the entitled) money instead of private enterprise jobs which add money to the economy.

My understanding is that, thanks to legislation passed by Congress, any protest occurring in the vicinity of anyone being protected by the Secret Service is now a felony. This guy may have been subject to that oppressive assault upon the First Amendment. Courageous, if indiscrete, but I would have done the same, even at the risk of arrest. Just as I would gladly spit on Jane Fonda if I ever found myself accidentally in her presence and close enough to accomplish it. If not close enough, she would definitely get the same high sign and a few ungentlemanly words describing my opinion, as a Vietnam-era vet, of her .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. I was completely ignorant about comment rules. Anyone can post, but I'd prefer a name, even if it is made up. Anonymous posts just seem cheap, if you know what I mean. Also, if you want to argue a point, that's fine. Cheap shots and name calling towards me or another person commenting (ad hominem) is rude and will get you banned. Other than that, I'd love to get some comments.