Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others.
~ Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Another issue with today's cops


This is another issue I - and many others - have with today's police officers. The wanton killing of pets. If they are so fearful of dogs that they need to kill a man's dog simply because it looked at them or even growled at them, they need to get a job washing dishes or folding clothes at a laundromat.

Most of them, in actuality, aren't fearful at all. They simply get off on being able to shoot something. If they can't bust a cap on an Erik Scott or a Jose Guerena, they'll settle for your dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. I was completely ignorant about comment rules. Anyone can post, but I'd prefer a name, even if it is made up. Anonymous posts just seem cheap, if you know what I mean. Also, if you want to argue a point, that's fine. Cheap shots and name calling towards me or another person commenting (ad hominem) is rude and will get you banned. Other than that, I'd love to get some comments.