Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others.
~ Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

What Future?

Another excellent post, a must-read, that I found via a great site called "The Smallest Minority". It referred me to the web site of "Captain Capitalism" wherein he speaks of what is necessary in the way of factors of production in order for a business to start, or any form of production to occur.

If the future holds only the likelihood that the tax burden will be crushing, that the cost of providing health care for your employees will destroy the ability to make a profit, that EPA regulations will prevent even starting up, or that the economy will probably crash, then there certainly is no incentive for attempting a start-up.

Do read the post. It is short, but right on the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. I was completely ignorant about comment rules. Anyone can post, but I'd prefer a name, even if it is made up. Anonymous posts just seem cheap, if you know what I mean. Also, if you want to argue a point, that's fine. Cheap shots and name calling towards me or another person commenting (ad hominem) is rude and will get you banned. Other than that, I'd love to get some comments.