Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others.
~ Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Taxi Cab Depressions

I am remiss in my failure to link to this person's blog, which I first read several weeks ago. It is exceptionally articulate and insightful. The main reason is sloth. The ljk keys on my laptop do not work for some reason. Do you have any idea how tough it is to choose your words in such a way as to refrain from using them? (The preceding sentence is one of the few I have written that doesn't require those keys.)

So. Read "BlacLies Matter". Go to this link and read it all. It is long, but well worth it. Then scroll down and read "The Pig Trap". You won't be sorry. These are two very important political posts which provide a good look at the current state of affairs in this country. 

After you've done that, take the time to read some of his funnier posts as well. His wit is amazing.




2 comments:

  1. A little something for you :

    http://theferalirishman.blogspot.com/2015/03/set-juke-box-back-to-1970-for-regt.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again, John. I obviously haven't been doing much here. What was that expression? "I shanked my Muse?" Or, maybe _she_ shanked me. Since I do occasionally run across an exceptional post that captures my fancy on better blogs, I will fill the empty pages here with something more interesting than my rants and meandering mental mopery.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, folks. I was completely ignorant about comment rules. Anyone can post, but I'd prefer a name, even if it is made up. Anonymous posts just seem cheap, if you know what I mean. Also, if you want to argue a point, that's fine. Cheap shots and name calling towards me or another person commenting (ad hominem) is rude and will get you banned. Other than that, I'd love to get some comments.