Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others.
~ Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Norwegian females in Oslo fair game for muslim rapists (but I repeat myself)

But it's OK. Western women are simply "uncovered meat" according to the imams of Islam, and may be taken without question by any muslim male. It is their right. Be advised - in case you missed the memo: "non-Western" and "foreign" are PC for "muslim" in this video/article.

http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2011/05/religion-of-rape.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. I was completely ignorant about comment rules. Anyone can post, but I'd prefer a name, even if it is made up. Anonymous posts just seem cheap, if you know what I mean. Also, if you want to argue a point, that's fine. Cheap shots and name calling towards me or another person commenting (ad hominem) is rude and will get you banned. Other than that, I'd love to get some comments.