Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others.
~ Thomas Jefferson

Monday, June 27, 2011

Soul mate


I don't know who this guy or gal is, but we are definitely cut from the same cloth. As a veteran who spent over eight years giving back to other veterans by working at a shitty VA hospital in Roseburg, OR (it was only shitty for the last six of the eight - ask me who the Directors were during that time ;-), I just came across this photo of a note posted on the window of a veteran's center in the great state of Washington.

I have no use for thieves. Sure, some are simply helpless people who are unable to support their drug habits by honest work (unemployed? unwilling to work? disabled but capable of breaking, entering, and stealing computer equipment?), but some are actually bad people {sarcasm off}. Removing them from the gene pool, although they may have already polluted it with some of their own genetic flotsam and jetsam, is a goodness thing.

Whoever you are, you clever sir or madam, I would like to shake your hand. Even if it is still covered in gunpowder residue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. I was completely ignorant about comment rules. Anyone can post, but I'd prefer a name, even if it is made up. Anonymous posts just seem cheap, if you know what I mean. Also, if you want to argue a point, that's fine. Cheap shots and name calling towards me or another person commenting (ad hominem) is rude and will get you banned. Other than that, I'd love to get some comments.