Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others.
~ Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Correcting a glaring error

I check the Bonnie Blue Blog site every day, as Honourable Means, the owner, usually has something posted that is well worth reading. Why this blog isn't already on my list here is merely a matter of an aged, wandering mind. I've posted a lot of information gleaned from his site, as well as linking to it.

Being scatter-brained and possibly suffering from pre-Alzheimer's, I offer my apologies to those bloggers out there who I follow daily but have neglected to list. I'll try to keep on top of this, although I think I have most of you covered now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. I was completely ignorant about comment rules. Anyone can post, but I'd prefer a name, even if it is made up. Anonymous posts just seem cheap, if you know what I mean. Also, if you want to argue a point, that's fine. Cheap shots and name calling towards me or another person commenting (ad hominem) is rude and will get you banned. Other than that, I'd love to get some comments.