Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others.
~ Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, April 22, 2012

If I Wanted America to Fail, aka Dreams from My Fathers

I just watched a powerful video, thanks to a post from TL Davis at TL in Exile. It - in my opinion - is exactly what Barack Hussein Obama wants. The dream he developed at the feet of his "fathers", his mentors: Lolo Soetero, Frank Marshall Davis, Reverend Jeremiah Wright, Bill Ayers, and George Soros. His heros: V.I.Lenin, Josef Stalin, Mao Tse Tung (Mao Zedong). The dream that he shares with Michelle Obama, who also hates America, except for what she can grab in the way of fame, fortune, and expensive vacations.

This video is so true to our times, to what is being done to us and this country in the name of "government", "the environment", "Anthropomorphic Global Warming" (AGW - now "Climate Change", since all the lies about warming have been proven false and fraudulent), "social equality", "wealth distribution", the  "needs" (greed and sloth-driven desires) of the "99%" and the OWS crowds, and the propaganda that the "filthy rich who aren't paying their fair share of taxes" (and they aren't talking about Obama's cronies at Goldman Sachs, The Federal Reserve, Lehman Brothers, Jon Corzine, Tim Geithner, etc.)

It doesn't mention the race war that Obama, Holder, Sharpton and Jackson have been trying to foment, but it doesn't need to do so. It speaks directly to how our country is deliberately being sabotaged.

Please watch this. It isn't long, but it is very important.

(Sorry. This horrible new version of blogger won't allow me to embed the video.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ-4gnNz0vc&feature=player_embedded

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. I was completely ignorant about comment rules. Anyone can post, but I'd prefer a name, even if it is made up. Anonymous posts just seem cheap, if you know what I mean. Also, if you want to argue a point, that's fine. Cheap shots and name calling towards me or another person commenting (ad hominem) is rude and will get you banned. Other than that, I'd love to get some comments.