Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others.
~ Thomas Jefferson

Friday, March 9, 2012

Another good one from American Digest/Vanderleun

With a h/t to WRSA, where I came across this gem:

[I must include one comment from this post at American Digest: In response to Penn's last line, "There is great joy in helping people, but no joy in doing it at gunpoint," pst314 added, "Not true. Progressives take great joy in thuggery. Power over others is the whole point of leftism, protestations of benevolence notwithstanding."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. I was completely ignorant about comment rules. Anyone can post, but I'd prefer a name, even if it is made up. Anonymous posts just seem cheap, if you know what I mean. Also, if you want to argue a point, that's fine. Cheap shots and name calling towards me or another person commenting (ad hominem) is rude and will get you banned. Other than that, I'd love to get some comments.