Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others.
~ Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Western Complicity in the Rape of Boys in the Islamic World

Not just in the Middle East, either. This is so prevalent, the soldiers of several Western nations have been counseled by their superiors to "look the other way. It's a cultural thing." This certainly is gross to anyone who cares about children, but anyone who feels the muslims have a right to practice their "religion" as they see fit should be aware what they are supporting.

I started to post the whole article, but it is far too long. Be sure to read the third comment, by someone who has been there and seen it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. I was completely ignorant about comment rules. Anyone can post, but I'd prefer a name, even if it is made up. Anonymous posts just seem cheap, if you know what I mean. Also, if you want to argue a point, that's fine. Cheap shots and name calling towards me or another person commenting (ad hominem) is rude and will get you banned. Other than that, I'd love to get some comments.