Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others.
~ Thomas Jefferson

Monday, June 25, 2012

All Too True redux


Just saw this on another web site, the Scottcarp Dream, and knew it was a perfect addendum to my previous post.

If you have a moment, and want to be completely scandalized as well as motivated to immediately remove your children from public (government) school, read his post on a book being used to teach children in the Toronto, Canada school system. It is being used to teach them that gender is not fixed, and that cross-dressing is perfectly acceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. I was completely ignorant about comment rules. Anyone can post, but I'd prefer a name, even if it is made up. Anonymous posts just seem cheap, if you know what I mean. Also, if you want to argue a point, that's fine. Cheap shots and name calling towards me or another person commenting (ad hominem) is rude and will get you banned. Other than that, I'd love to get some comments.