Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others.
~ Thomas Jefferson

Friday, June 1, 2012

Low-Life, Classless Slob

The Feral Irishman posted an article concerning Obama's lack of upbringing and lack of class. Of course, having "married" MicHELLe, we all know his taste sucks and he possesses no class whatsoever, but this article comes with a long list of photos showing this clueless imbecile with his feet on the White House furniture, including the Resolute desk in the Oval Office. What a low-life, ignorant bastard. And I mean that literally.

I make no apologies to my less-conservative readers, or anyone wanders onto my site who believes this cretin deserves a nanogram of respect. I hold this in-duh-vidual in the utmost contempt, for his lack of morals, his clueless lack of intelligence (yes, he is clever, but certainly not bright - "even a stopped clock is right twice a day"), his lack of courtesy and proper manners, and especially his desire to destroy the vibrancy of life and liberty that was America. Damn him to Hell.

And as one commenter on the Irishman's post remarked, "I noticed something, no one else has their feet up...... This empty suit of a president makes some ppl on welfare look high class."















No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. I was completely ignorant about comment rules. Anyone can post, but I'd prefer a name, even if it is made up. Anonymous posts just seem cheap, if you know what I mean. Also, if you want to argue a point, that's fine. Cheap shots and name calling towards me or another person commenting (ad hominem) is rude and will get you banned. Other than that, I'd love to get some comments.